Last updated: 08.10.2020
The Website is registered in the name of and is managed and maintained by WorkisrOund OOD, a limited liability company in a process of incorporation, having its seat and address of management at 24A, Academic Metodi Popov Str., 1113, Sofia, Bulgaria.
1. Interpretations and definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a personalized account created for users to access/use the Website, a Service or parts thereof.
Affiliate means a parent company and/or any subsidiary of the Company, joint venture partners or other companies that the Company control or that are under common control with Us.
Company refers to WorkisrOund OOD, in a process of incorporation, having its seat and address of management at 24A, Academic Methodi Popov Str., 1113, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your Device by a website, containing the details of Your interactions on that website among its many uses.
Device means any device, that can access the Website and/or the Service or parts thereof such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information, that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to provision of information about applicable rules and requirements on posting of workers within the framework of provision of services throughout the EU, offered or provided on or though the Website.
Service Provider means the Company as well as any natural or legal person who as a member of the WorkisrOund network, listed as such on the Website, processes data, including Personal Data, voluntarily provided by You for the purpose of providing a Service requested by You by addressing questions or request You have submitted through the Website; the identification and contact details of a Service Provider are listed on Website.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website, through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to the WorkisrOund website, accessible from https://workisround.eu
You means the individual accessing or using the Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity/organisation.
We, Us or Our means the Company and any Service Provider.
2. Collecting and using Your Personal Data
2.1. Types of Data Collected
2.1.1. Personal Data
While accessing or using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- Publicly available information, which we receive including but not limited to the case where an Account is connected to your Facebook/Twitter profile or other social network profile/ third-party application, as far as the Website provides for such technical options;
- Usage Data;
2.1.2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, traffic data, location data and other used communication and diagnostic data. This information is mainly required to ensure the cyber security of the Service from various attempts to disrupt or harm the Website and provided services throughout it.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This is done to determine the main groups of visitors, so that We can further improve the Service for future responsive design of the Website or language localisation, among other features, which would facilitate the user experience.
2.1.3. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The Cookies on the Website are “Persistent” and “Session” Cookies, with Persistent Cookies remaining on Your personal device when You go “offline”, while the Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. These cookies’ purpose is to improve the user experience, which You will have throughout the Website, as well as ensure the security of your browsing and use of the Service. The used Cookies of the following types:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with Services available on or through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users through "robot" checks and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the Services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those Services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or future language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
2.2. Processing of Personal Data
In some cases, the processing of Personal Data by the Company or a Service Provider may be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, to which the Company is subject, deriving from tax legislation, legislation regarding measures against money laundering etc.
2.2.1. Third Party Personal Data
You or the organization, on whose behalf you are accessing the Service, are under the duty and acknowledge to have properly discharged all obligations and requirements that may be applicable to justify and enable the lawful provision of personal data relating to third parties (including employees and the circumstances involved in their postings) to Us and/or to a Service Provider, including but not limited by disclosing the details of such provision of information, to the respective persons affected, thereby and informing them about their rights.
2.2.2. Processing Purposes
The Company and/or any Service Provider may process and/or use Personal Data relating to You or provided by You for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including the monitoring of the access to and usage of our Service, and address Your requests and/or questions.
To manage the posting of content throughout our Service: to identify You and/or the organization you belong to and on whose behalf you are accessing the Service, in order to post specific content on the Website, which needs verification, that it does not contain ill intent towards the Website or other Users in the context of discrimination, dehumanization, or other offensive behaviour, which is morally unjust.
To contact You: to contact You by email or other equivalent forms of communication regarding updates and information about a request and/or questions about a subject You have inquired about through Our contact forms.
For direct marketing: to provide You with news, special offers and general information about the Service or about other services and events, which we offer, unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To comply with legal obligations: for example, deriving from the Measures against Money Laundering Act, the tax legislation, etc.), should We be requested by the respective authorities.
2.2.3. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share information received from you, including Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service to address your requests and/or questions and to contact You.
For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
2.2.4. Retention of Personal Data
The Company will retain Personal Data, relating to or provided by You only for as long as is necessary for the provision of the Service you have requested or for addressing Your requests and/or questions. We will retain and use Personal Data to the extent, necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
2.2.5. Cross-border Transfer of Personal Data
To the extent, necessary to perform a Service or address Your request and/or question, the information provided by You, including Personal Data, may be transferred by the Company to Service Providers, as well as among them, but always on the territory of EU Member States and/or EEA countries. Such information may be transferred and stored/maintained including on cloud-based computer equipment and infrastructure, provided, that such equipment and infrastructure is located on the territory of EU Member State and/or EEA country. No transfer of Personal Data by the Company will be made to data controllers or processors, established on or using computer equipment and infrastructure, physically located on the territory of a third country outside the EEA.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data
3.1. Business Transactions
3.2. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
3.3. Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief, that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
3.4. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Links to other websites
The Website may include applications, offered by other providers, like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Functions such as, without limitation “Like” and “Share” may be suggested to you, in which case the provider of that function may connect the data that he collects about you with your profile in his application. In this way, the information in your Website profile may become available to the provider of the respective application, to other Users and friends of yours in the respective application.
5. Your rights
In relation with the processing of Personal Data concerning or provided by You, You have the following rights that You can exercise by contacting the Company or of the Service Provider you have provided Personal Data to, indicated on the Website through the contact forms:
- right of access to the Personal Data, relating to you in particular, to obtain confirmation whether Your Personal Data is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the data and the following information:
- information about the purposes of such processing, the categories of Personal Data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom Personal Data have been or will be disclosed;
- where possible the envisaged period, for which Personal Data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria, used to determine that period;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the Personal Data is not collected from You, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, and at least in those cases, essential information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing;
- right to request erasure, rectification or restriction of the processing of Personal Data or to object against the processing of Personal Data in cases provided by the law;
- right to object at any time to the processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes such as newsletter and direct communication. In this case, you may send an electronic message containing the following sample text: “I do not want my Personal Data to be used for direct marketing purposes by WorkisrOund” to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the e-mail address of the respective Service Provider, to which Personal Data has been provided;
- right to object to the disclosure of Personal Data for the first time to third parties or to the use of Personal Data on behalf of such third parties for the purposes of direct marketing, where you will be informed before such disclosure/use;
- right to portability of Personal Data, i.e. the right to receive Personal Data concerning You and which You have provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance, where:
- the processing is based on Your consent or the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which, You are a party; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means;
- in exercising Your right to data portability, described above, You have the right to have Personal Data directly transmitted to another controller, where technically feasible.