Terms and Conditions for the use of the WorkisrOund website
Last updated: 08.10.2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our Service.
1. Interpretations and definitions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity, that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Company refers to WorkisrOund OOD, in a process of incorporation, having its seat and address of management at 24A, Academic Metodi Popov Str., 1113, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Device means any device, that can access the Website such as a computer, cellphone, or tablet.
Service refers to provision of information about applicable rules and requirements on posting of workers within the framework of provision of services throughout the EU, as well as other complementary services, offered or provided on or though the Website.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website, through which a User can interact with the Website and its digital assets in the shape of texts, images, sound and/or video files.
User means a company, a legal entity or organisation, as well as a natural person over the age of 18 having full legal capacity who is acting either on behalf of Your interest, a company, a legal entity, an organisation or within his/her trade, business, craft or profession.
Website refers to WorkisrOund website, accessible from https://workisround.eu
You means the individual accessing or using the Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity/organisation.
We, Us or Our refers to the Company and any Service Provider.
The Website is registered to the name of WorkisrOund OOD, a limited liability company in a process of incorporation, having its seat and address of management at 24A, Academic Metodi Popov Str., 1113, Sofia, Bulgaria. WorkisrOund OOD has the rights to operate and maintain the Website and its offered Services.
Lastly, by accessing the Website and/or using the Service, You acknowledge and confirm that You do so on behalf of a company or a legal entity or for purposes, which fall within Your trade, business, craft, or profession, and that You are over the age of 18.
(2) All Users, regardless of their status, have access to the following access to the Website:
- Access to the publications, made available on the blog of the Website, as well as the description of the Services, offered on or through the Website;
- Send a request for a demo, automating certain processes, involved in the arranging of a lawful posting;
- Send a request or a question to the Company and/or to a Service Provider;
- Any other services, that may be available on the Website at the Company’s sole discretion;
(4) Registered Users will be able to correct and supplement the data in their Account at any time, but must specify the mandatory information required upon sending a request and purchasing access to specific resources, available on the Website.
(5) In order to facilitate the Users, at the Company’s discretion, the Website may provide for registration through Facebook, Twitter and other social networks or third-party applications in the future. In this case the User allows the Website to access and exchange data with the registered profile in the respective application and to use his/her e-mail, name, username, profile picture, sex, place of residence, date of birth and any other information submitted by the user in his/her profile in the application, which is publicly available. If necessary, the User shall submit any other information, that could be required for the registration, the publicly available information in his/her profile in the respective application is insufficient.
(6) By registration through Facebook, Twitter or other social networks/third-party applications, when such is possible on the Website, the User confirms that he/she grants the Company access to the content published on the User’s profile in the respective application, as well as that this content could become available on and through the Website to third parties that use the Website and its services. If the User’s profile in the respective application becomes unavailable or the access thereto is denied by the service provider, the content in this profile would not be available on and through the Website. The Company is not responsible for the content and/or the accuracy and the disclosure of the information available in User’s profile in a third-party application.
(7) Any Registered User may delete his/her Account upon request to the Company, made through firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will delete the User Account within 7 (seven) calendar days. While the deletion of a User Account removes User data from the Website, the Company shall keep information about the Services provided by it or by Service Providers as per the requirements of the tax legislation and other applicable laws.
4. Website-acceptable use terms
- in any way, that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or good manners;
- in any way, that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose or with the result of harming or attempting to harm the Company, a Service Provider, another Users or any third party;
- to transmit, publish on the Website or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized commercial, advertising or promotional materials, unsolicited messages, spam, junk mail or any other form of similar solicitation, flood, as well as for obtaining access to other User’s resources or Accounts, including theft of Login Data, hacks, actions that could be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage;
- to upload on the Website and to knowingly transmit, send or publish any digital assets, containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, spyware, denial-of-service attacks, keystroke loggers, adware, IP spoofing and any other harmful programs or malware, designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website or the services on it or the normal operation of other Users;
(2) The User will not:
- make unauthorized access and shall not interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of the Website or its content;
- servers, equipment, network or infrastructure on which the Website is stored or through which Services are provided;
- databases, connected to the Website and/or used for the provision of Services;
- the Services, available on or through the Website;
- any software used for the operation/protection of the Website and/or the Services; or
- equipment, network, infrastructure or software owned or used by any third party.
- take actions to deactivate, damage or interfere with the measures, used by the Company or third party to protect the Website, Services and materials, offered on or through the Website, as well as the Servers, systems or any other equipment related thereto;
- use any technical devices, scripts, programming language, software or other methods to interfere with the normal operation of the Website or the work of other Users and shall not make attempts to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software, comprising or representing a part/ segment or module of the Website and/or of Services;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or disseminate fully or partially the design and/or the content of the Website without the prior written consent of the Company and shall not use, change or publish it for any commercial purposes, nor shall you use it to create derivative works from it;
- retrieve information from the Website or capture content while using Services, using bots, spiders, crawlers or any other manual or technical devices;
- publish, send or transmit materials which are illegal, threatening, untrue, misleading, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, slanderous, insulting, disgraceful, pornographic, uncensored or materials which incite to violence or other illegal or immoral actions or which infringe the honour and dignity of other Users or the good name and the reputation of the Company or of a Service Provider;
- publish, send or transmit materials, which infringe copyright and neighbouring rights, rights to trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as well as the right privacy or other third-party rights or which infringe applicable law, trade customs and good practices;
- publish, send or transmit third party’s Personal Data without the consent of the person to which it relates or without legitimizing such an action by another recognised legal ground;
- register more than one profile or register a profile using third party’s personal data and shall not impersonate someone else, using his/her Login Data.
5. Intellectual property
(1) The Website and its content, as well as the Services offered on or provided through it, including but not limited to trademarks, text, design, structure, software, including back-end code, pictures, illustrations, graphics, sound, belong to and are property of the Company, or respectively of the Service Providers, the partners or the Users who have published them voluntarily, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, according to the Bulgarian law, or another applicable law, as the case may be, and the respective international conventions and their unauthorized use is illegal and leads to civil, administrative or criminal liability.
(2) The User shall not change, alter or delete any materials, trademarks or other proprietary notices or any part of the contents of the Website or of the Services as well as the paper or digital copies of any materials printed out or downloaded in any way, and the User shall not, without the Company’s or the respective intellectual property owner’s consent, use, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast any illustrations, photographs, video, audio or graphic materials.
6. Website access
(1) The User shall provide on his/her own account the necessary resources (computer equipment, connection to the Internet, software, etc.), necessary for access to the Website and to the Services provided on or through it.
(2) The Company reserves the right to withdraw or change the Services, available on the Website, to replace Service Providers as well as to suspend or restrict access thereto, without a prior warning. The Company and any Service Provider shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The access to the Website and/or to any Service could be temporary suspended without prior notice in case of damage to the system, prevention, maintenance or repair or for other reasons that are beyond the Company’s control.
(3) We aim to update the Website regularly and we may change its content at any time, including to edit the whole information published on the Website.
7. Hyperlinks from/to the Website
(2) Third-party websites may link to the home page of the Website, provided that you this in no way that damages or takes advantage of the reputation of the Company and/or of a Service Provider and does not damage copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or of a Service Provider. Such links may not suggest or create the impression of any form of association, relations, approval, license or endorsement on the part of the Company where none exists.
(3) User must not establish hyperlinks to the Website from any website that is not owned by the User or from a website the User is not entitled to operate or manage.
(4) You may not create a hyperlink to any part of the Website other than the home page. The Company reserve the right to withdraw at any time linking permission.
8. Rights of the Company
- immediate, temporary or permanent suspension of a User’s access to the Website and/or use of the available Services;
- immediate, temporary blocking or permanent deletion of a User’s profile;
- if applicable, immediate, temporary or permanent editing/removal of any posting, comments or other materials uploaded, sent or published by a User or through User’s profile on the Website;
- disclosure of certain actions of a User to the respective law enforcement authorities;
- legal proceedings against a User for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
(2) We shall not be liable to a User or any third party for any loss or damage incurred in connection with the access to the Website or in connection with the use or results of the use of the Website or of any Service provided on or through it, or any websites linked to the Website and any materials published on it, even if that loss or damage was foreseeable by us, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
(3) Unless a loss or damage caused by the Website, the content published on it, any software, hardware and the User’s data by errors, computer viruses, denial-of-service attack, other malicious codes or harmful components resulting from using the Website and from downloading of materials, published on it or on a website connected to it arises from the Company’s or a Service Provider’s wilful misconduct or gross negligence, the liability of the Company, respectively of the Service Provider who caused the damage, will not cover the loss of profit and will not exceed two times the amount of the fees charged for the provision of the Service in relation to which the damage was caused.
(4) The Company shall not be liable if you cannot use any of the Services available on the Website because of inaccurate, untrue or incomplete information or if you have not updated it.
10. “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” disclaimer
(1) The Website and the materials on the Website are provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis and we make no and exclude all explicit or implied warranties and representations of any kind. To the maximum extent, permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Website or any Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice.
(2) Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet User’s requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor the Service Providers make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Website and/or of a Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Website or a Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, time-bombs or other harmful components.
11. Final provisions
(2) The Company reserves the right to make subsequent changes, to modify, alter, move or delete parts of the Website or to add to parts/modules/ segments thereto, as well as to activate, change or deactivate services at any time with or without notice.